Monday, August 30, 2010

Russian Buildings at Izmylova

We went to Izmylova to do some souvenier looking with Rob and Marsh. We went up passed the shops to the buildings. I started taking pictures and a guard told me to stop and pointed to a building. We figured we were to go in and by a ticket to allow me to take pictures. We bought the pass and then took these pictures. I thought it was worth it to get these beautiful Russian buildings in the summer time. I do have a picture of this building in the cold winter!





3 comments:

Kae said...

The smoke doesn't look so bad in these pictures. I am glad you got to take pictures of these pretty buildings. It brings back good memories.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

those are some cool buildings. love the architecture of the buildings that old

Michelle said...

All those buildings remind me of Ice Cream cones. What do you think inspired them. I like the new blog look:)