Monday, December 21, 2009

BURRRRRR many degrees below any temperature!!!

After a 15 to 20 minute walk to the office, Jim stands at the elevator while the guards watch me take a picture. Like his red cheeks!!

Bundled up warm! Ready for the cold (I still have not found a hat.)Yes, I am dressed for the office under the coat!I have a dress and pants on and much, much more!

See, This is my skirt, and red sweater, and black hoodie that zips up and pants and my boots are at the door with my coat and gloves.
This is Jim. His sweats are under his suit pants and his Utahsweatshirt is over his suit coat. When he got to the office, Rick said he couldn't wear that in there.Jim just laughed and explained about the two universities to the guys at the office!

4 comments:

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

those are some great outfits! :)

Michelle said...

Did you leave any of your clothing back at the apartment or do you use every day for layers? Those have been my kids favorite pics so far!

Kae said...

Do you keep all that on once you are at work? Love the outfits.

Kae said...

I asked Dave if he thinks Grandpa's face is red because he is hot or cold. He says HOT...only people from Vegas would think that.