Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting Around

We went to the International Branch the very next day. We left at 7:50 to take the bus, the metro, and the walk 15 minutes. The gray part is where we had Sacrament Meeting. The round part is where we had Sunday School and Relief Society. After we went to Rick's home and had dinner and played some new games. That evening we tried to sleep but with no success.
This is a Russian STOP sign--C has the sound of our S--T has the sound of our T--O has the sound of our O--the last letter that looks like in the symbol for "pi" has the sound of our P.
We are riding the metro back to the Area Presidents office (in our office building) after a meeting at the Area office. This is David Stapley, the Director of Temporal Affairs, Rick Page, Area Legal Counsel, Ray Whitesides, Area Comptroler over finances.

1 comment:

Kae said...

Dear Dadushka and Babushka,

I think your blog is one of the neatist blogs I've ever seen in my whole life and I look at blogs alot. Also, thanks for the chior note that you saw on my moms blog for my chior. Love you.
From
Annie